MULTISPORE BACTERIA/FUNGI BLEND
BCP-EU-FB™ is a blend of fungi and bacillus spore organisms effective in degrading many types of cellulosic and other wastes. BCP-EU-FB™ breaks down lignin and cellulose fibers and prevents malodorous conditions. It also reduces BOD and COD, suspended solids, and organic sludge on the bottom of ponds.
Packaging and Storage
Available in bulk, water-soluble pouches (200 x 56 g, 400 x 28 g, 40 x 250 g), and custom packaging.
Store in a cool, dry location. Packaging must be kept intact, dry, and away from sunlight. Please follow the recommendations and use the product before the best before date. Contact Bionetix® with questions. Avoid inhalation and eye contact. Avoid excessive skin contact.
Features and Benefits
- Helps oxidize and reduce malodorous compounds
- Speeds up biodegradation, even at low oxygen levels
- Acts quickly because of synergistic effect of fungi, bacteria, and enzymes
- Reduces sludge production
- Reduces foaming
- Introduces extremely active microorganisms for startup and/or repopulation of biomass in the purifying plant and to help avoid development of algae and superior organisms
- Wastewater lagoons
- Aerobic digesters
- SBRs (sequencing batch reactors)
- MBBRs (moving bed biofilm reactors)
Click the image to view the Product Data Sheet
For SDS information, please contact Bionetix® at [email protected]
|See also different:||Waste Treatment|