REPORTS TO Production Manager
This position is responsible for producing and packaging high-quality products in a safe and timely manner.
- Blend and weigh raw materials.
- Operate the centrifuge.
- Mix ingredients according to the batch ticket.
- Transfer materials following instructions on the batch ticket.
- Maintain production and quality records.
- Produce materials according to ISO procedures.
- Meet quality requirements.
- Clean machinery to keep free of any contaminations.
- Maintain equipment so it operates at optimum level.
- Follow all required safety procedures, including but not only
- Lock Out / Tag Out (LOTO)
- Proper use of machine guards
- Use of required PPE
Secondary job accountabilities
- Weigh materials as needed, using appropriate scale.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum Education: High school diploma or GED
Minimum Experience: Two-three years’ prior experience in production environment required
- Must be proficient in both English and French
- Must be trained in safety rules and protocols
|Attention to Detail — Job requires being careful about detail and thorough in completing work tasks.|
|Communications — Job requires ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in written format|
|Cooperation — Job requires being pleasant with others on the job and displaying a good-natured, cooperative attitude.|
|Dependability — Job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations|
|Initiative — Job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.|
|Integrity — Job requires being honest and ethical.|
|Leadership — Job requires a willingness to lead, take charge, and offer opinions and direction.|
Other Requirements: Knowledge of English/French preferred.